Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Power of Two

Well I'm back from up north and back to business (almost). Anne and I met on Wednesday to talk about us and has given me some things to think about in terms of our partnership moving forward.

I've mentioned it's been a journey being partners - it's not dissimilar from having a life partner because of how closely you work and the need for constant communication. In fact, I often speak to or email Anne more than I do my own hubby.

It's been great to work as a team with complementary skills and roles and bounce ideas off each other. That's not to say we always agree and that there haven't been lows to match the highs - it is a rollercoaster ride. What I will say though is that I love working with Anne and in our case, two heads (and hearts) are definitely better than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment