Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Peace, Love & Happiness


It's Christmas time. I love this time of year as much as it's been a mad rush to the finish line.

It hasn't always been this way. I've had more than my fair share of forgettable Christmases. Christmases where I've been without a job or in an unhappy job, Christmases where I've fought with my family, or been alone or in an unhappy relationship and even a Christmas where I was homeless (my hubby and I were in between houses and lived with my in-laws for a period of time).

And that's why I value happiness at Christmas even more these days. My wish for everyone this Christmas is for peace, love and happiness no matter what your religion or cultural background. If you live in a peaceful country, enjoy good health, the love of family and friends, have a roof over your head, clothing to wear and food on the table, then life here on earth is the biggest present of all. I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment