Monday, August 16, 2010

Where to from here?

Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball and could peek into the future. We had a successful trade fair in terms of new stockists coming on board but Anne and I have realised we can't put all our eggs in one basket. As a new brand, sales is an ongoing business challenge.

We're going to have a planning day when I return from my holiday up north to discuss our partnership and review the next 12 months' calendar. Plus Anne's going to do some research while I'm away and meet some of our new contacts for their advice. We actually knocked back a small 'grow your own business' grant yesterday because we felt it wasn't fashion industry specific enough for us. It's nice to know people believe in us.

So onwards and hopefully upwards we go - I will hand over to the lovely Anne while I'm away and think of you all while I bask in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment