Monday, July 19, 2010

To market, to market

Just realised there's only three weeks to go before the Melbourne Life in Style Trade Fair. It's the first time Anne and I have ever exhibited at one of these so we're hoping to do well. We'd love at least 30 stockists of Green Eyed Monster to get us to a more comfortable place.

My past week has been out of control with family commitments - my hubby's school reunion, the kinder Trivia Night and interviewing potential nannies to replace the one we've just lost. I feel like I've only just managed to keep all the balls in the air. To top it off I was rostered on kinder duty today where I realised that my gorgeous 4 year old Thomas is probably going to benefit from another year of kinder rather than starting school next year.

As I've said before, it's not easy being a working mother. Anne's past few weeks have been just as crazy with a family visit to Perth, flying home the morning of her 40th birthday party to host the event that night plus spending time with her sister Shankari who's been in town from the US. Are we mad? Most definitely. Would we have it any other way? Not on your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment