Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Green Christmas - Take 2


I discovered a fab new site today called Eco Christmas Trees. You can hire a live potted tree for Christmas and afterwards, it's re-planted back in the ground. Such a great idea. We've gone with a plastic tree as I've been having dilemnas about cutting down a live tree every year - it seems such a waste as much as I love the look and smell of a real Christmas tree.

I've also got to mention Chadstone Shopping Centre. I'm not generally a big fan of shopping malls but this Christmas, they are supporting the Australian Conservation Foundation via their 100% biodegradable gift cards - a percentage of their sales being donated to the ACF. They've also mentioned this in their 'Green is the New Black' print advertising campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment