Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas is coming

I can't believe I'm already talking about Christmas. It seems to sneak up on me every year these past few years. We will do some kind of Christmas promotion as a lot of people actually buy our clothes as gifts for friends and family. I've already given my mum (who lives in Queensland) a couple of T-shirts - groovy chick that she is.

In case you're thinking about Christmas cards, I did want to let you know about Earth Greetings. Their Peace on Earth Christmas cards are printed carbon neutral in Australia, with vegetable ink on 100% post-consumer waste paper. You can buy them online from two of our fave retailers Ethikl (www.ethikl.com.au) and Blue Caravan (www.bluecaravan.net). Best of all, they will donate to Trees for Life (to enable volunteers to plant trees) for every pack sold.

There's also some great information on responsible gift giving if you check out the Green Home Shop Smart section (under 'Campaigns') of the Australian Conservation Foundation website.

No comments:

Post a Comment