Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Sustainable Stylist


I've just discovered another gorgeous blog called The Sustainable Stylist. Also known as the Frockerphiliac, Kim Kneipp is a sustainable designer, personal stylist and workshop facilitator formerly from Melbourne but now living in spa country in regional Victoria.

Kim's principles include the desire to grow more, make more, shop less and waste less. She is currently exploring the design challenge of looking stylish in both country and city guises without relying on spending any money to get a retail fix or achieve a new look (which includes not being able to buy any pre-loved clothes!).

I'm not sure that I could ever be that disciplined but I do admire her ideals and I look forward to hearing more about her journey. Less can definitely be more sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment