Wednesday, November 10, 2010

That time of year...


I mentioned Christmas the other day...eek! I have actually started Christmas shopping as I hate doing things last-minute and want to avoid the crowds. Needless to say I love online shopping and buying gift vouchers (so that my family can enjoy experiences) at Christmas time. I've also discovered a gorgeous eco toy site - www.ecotoys.com.au

Anne and I support the Australian Conservation Foundation all year around not just at Christmas time. We also support givenow.com.au - a commission-free website listing thousands of good causes and creative ways to give. We want to encourage people to donate their used clothing including our stuff at the end of their life so someone else can benefit.

Give Now week
is coming up at the end of this month (29th November - 5th December). There's some great tips for individuals and families including a good gifts guide if you're searching for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment